Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Review for Apple Support

I want to say that I have NEVER regretted joining the Apple fanclub! I have purchased Apple products since the mid-'80's. Recently, my Apple ID was stolen and I had to go through so the effort to change EVERYTHING!! Afterwards, I discovered my Apple ID was disabled and I couldn't download any APPS.

I want to PRAISE the Apple Support for helping me. I started with the discussion board and support suggestions. I did those things, but still couldn't update or download any APPS or iTune music. I did read some more good discussion board suggestions (Thanks Apple for having this on your website!), and decided to try again.

I went to Apple Support via email and Godfrey was the support that helped me enable my Apple ID without having to call a 800 number. I only took a few days before I got a final email to reset my password. I had to figure out that I needed to access my account via a security question, but once I did, I was in to reset my password.

I want to offer 5 STARS for Apple Support, especially Godfrey, and the help I received to get my account up and running again!

It's sad that our society is so focused on doing harm and stealing identities. And yet, there are good people associated with the Apple Team that help make lives more hopeful and think there is still GOOD in the world!!

Keep up the good work Apple. I will always be a faithful Apple fan, and use your products. They make life a bit easier for me too!

Blessings to all,

Mojodeb

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3), 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 GB

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 8:35 AM

8 replies

Jul 25, 2013 11:37 AM in response to mojodeb

I mailed in my computer for service repair, and tried to insure it, but was not able to. I went to FedEx and they could insure it, but they had to print out a new lable, replacing the label sent with the box from apple support. I called apple and asked if I could insure my computer through them. They told me, there is no such service. Disappointed. I don't understand how you can expect someone to ship a computer, and not have an insurance policy. Fingers crossed. I hope the mail-man is in a good mood today, and takes care of my package.

Aug 20, 2013 12:38 AM in response to mojodeb

So glad you posted such a positive review. I also just had the most amazing help. They were so patient but I didn't get their name. I was really surprised they kept their cool because I was a handful. Just not being technically savey and all. I don't know if the techs ever check out these reviews but I hope they do and see how much we appreaciate them!

Review for Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.