Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot complete upload video to YouTube. Get "username or password is invalid." Note: cannot begin upload if username/password incorrect! OS X Mountain Lion.

Everything worked....until upgraded to Mountain Lion. Cannot upload from Final Cut Pro X, nor from QuickTime application or from YouTube website. Five minute video takes six hours to upload on YT website. Laughable, but pathetic. Anyone else having this issue?

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 9:01 AM

3 replies

Aug 8, 2012 9:15 PM in response to Patrick Hill1

Same issue here. YouTube tells me that there is an issue with my network connection. I first thought that perhaps there was an interruption in my network that caused me to not be able to upload. 4 Tries later I am convinced that there is some issue with ML. Prior to upgrading to ML I was able to upload videos quickly and without problems. I have a weekly segment on YT and am now behind. If I come across any solution I will pass the info along to you.

Aug 14, 2012 8:59 AM in response to Patrick Hill1

I to am having the same issue. I upgraded my MBP and could not upload to anything, even a speed test fails the upload portion of the test. My wifes MB was still working, and I did not corilate the issue to the upgrade unitl I upgraded her MB and she then had the same issue.

An interesting note. I have the upload issue when using the built in Wi-Fi or Ethernet. But if I connect my iPhone and use it's tethered internet, uploading works fine. It works like this whether the iPhone is using my home wi-fi or a 3G connection. I have spent days trying ot fix this... clean installs, a different router, etc. Nothing is helping, I need to get this fixed ASAP!

Cannot complete upload video to YouTube. Get "username or password is invalid." Note: cannot begin upload if username/password incorrect! OS X Mountain Lion.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.