Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ML Mail - Put all of my Archived Mail on the Exchange Server !

I had over a Gig of archived mail stored on "My Mac". I upgraded to ML and it moved all of my archived mail to our Exchange server ! I've been trying to manually pull it off the Exchange Server and put back on "My Mac", but Mail keeps crashing.

Anybody else have this problem? Seems pretty stupid of apple to change my Archived mail during the upgrade to ML.

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 10:45 AM

Called apple support, they did a screen share with me. I have an "on my mac" folder in my exchange account ! It is not actually "on my mac". Apple support fixed me in about 5 minutes.

BTW There is a whole catagory of "on my mac" items in Mail 6.0 it is under the "smart mailboxes" catagory.

Love screen sharing !

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2012 10:45 AM in response to PlayaDude

Called apple support, they did a screen share with me. I have an "on my mac" folder in my exchange account ! It is not actually "on my mac". Apple support fixed me in about 5 minutes.

BTW There is a whole catagory of "on my mac" items in Mail 6.0 it is under the "smart mailboxes" catagory.

Love screen sharing !

ML Mail - Put all of my Archived Mail on the Exchange Server !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.