Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s went through washing mashine , and i did few things to fix it with no results...

Hi there, recently i have accidently washed my iphone 4s which i had for about a month, i had it in my pocket when it all happened, well anyway, after about ten mins i realized where my iphone was so i quckly got the iphone out, and while i was taking it out it was Flashing (back of the camera the acctuall flash) after that it turned of. Anyway i kind of shaked it to get the water away and qucikly put it into a bawl of rise as i didnt really know what else i could do. Anyway after about 2 days there were no results, so i trast blowdrying it that got me to another point were whenever i conected it to usb it would like turn on the apple logo would show and it would then switch off. I still tried to blow it for about a whole day but same thing. So i took it apart as i dont have insurance on it anyway trying it to blow drying put it back togheter but same thing. Now all the parts are in a bowl of rice maybe that would help. Is there anything i can do ?? I aslo tried to get it into itunes restore but itunes cant update it. And also when i unplug it it just switches of. I thought maybe if i got new battery that would help but im not sure. Do you guys have any idea what i can do ?

Windows 7

Posted on Aug 3, 2012 5:52 PM

There are no replies.

Iphone 4s went through washing mashine , and i did few things to fix it with no results...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.