Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync mail settings in entourage with ipad

Hi,

I am finding the sync services under preferences a bit frustrating. I am trying to sync my mail account settings with my ipad but can find no way to do it. I have successfully syncd tasks, calender and contacts. I need folders in ipad to organise and apparently the only way to do this is at the entourage end. Any ideas how?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Aug 4, 2012 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2012 12:30 PM

Mail account settings only sync with Apple Mail, and it onyl syncs username, password and server settings.

Mail folders do not sync through SyncServices. You need an IMAP email account and setup the folders on the server for them to appear on all devices.

As both Entourage and SyncServices are dead, you may want to start considering your options, as going forward,(especially if you upgrade past 10.5.8) you're going to need to make changes to how you handle your syncing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2012 12:30 PM in response to kaukau

Mail account settings only sync with Apple Mail, and it onyl syncs username, password and server settings.

Mail folders do not sync through SyncServices. You need an IMAP email account and setup the folders on the server for them to appear on all devices.

As both Entourage and SyncServices are dead, you may want to start considering your options, as going forward,(especially if you upgrade past 10.5.8) you're going to need to make changes to how you handle your syncing.

How do I sync mail settings in entourage with ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.