Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

adobe flash player safari processor +100%?

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding the use of adobe flash player with safari: how is it that the processor runs at more than one hundred percent when using flash player? I do not understand why the problem is still not solved after all this time. I naively thought that moving from snow leopard mountain lion was going to change something, but no. My macbook pro i7 heaters lot when I watch a streaming video using adobe. Does someone can explain to me why this situation exists?

Thank you very much

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 4, 2012 11:13 AM

6 replies

Aug 6, 2012 2:00 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

it does not change, and it does not surprise me. I'm not the only one to complain about this problem. I think this problem is not my particular computer, it's probably a bigger problem, and for the use of adobe flash player on mac OSX. But I thought Apple would have solved this problem by now. Even a PC works best with adobe flash player, and this is not normal.

Aug 6, 2012 3:10 AM in response to Alancito

you can imagine that I checked this setting (Adobe flash player 11.3.300.268) I can perhaps turn off my computer, unplug the power, cut off my electricity meter, and everything back on and try again. No seriously, I'm not the only one to complain about this problem. Unfortunately I still have not managed to find a good technical explanation for this problem. I think there is a real problem between mac and adobe. Adobe flash player works on mac but with CPU utilization very poor and inadequate

Regards

adobe flash player safari processor +100%?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.