12 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2012 8:00 AM by Laxman25
adamjosephsmith12 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I recently purchased infinity blade for my iPad and have got to the end of bloodline 1 where you have to fight the guy sitting on the chair. Are you meant to die fighting him or are you meant to beat him because I lost to him and now I am on bloodline 2. Is this supposed to happen?

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1.1, 32GB
  • Jon P D Level 4 Level 4 (1,515 points)

You are supposed to die, this is part of the game

Then when you reach him again on Bloodline 2 you will be higher level and slightly stronger.

You will probably still die but the idea is that after each time you die you will have to progress through to him again and will have leveled up a bit more and eventually you will be strong enpugh to beat him

• adamjosephsmith12 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

Thanks

• Laxman25 Level 4 Level 4 (2,260 points)

Is that game worth it? On my iPad I haven't bought any serious games, except walking dead and I like that. I usually think games like that are better on 360 which is why I don't download them I guess. I wanted to find a good game(walking dead is good), but I was torn on buying infinity blade.....

It's great but gets a bit samey after a while.

My 2 favourite games on the iPad were that and Call of Duty Zombies although I agree Zombies is better on the Xbox, if you don't have your Xbox with you though it's still pretty cool

Thanks. I'm still torn. Yeah I can see zombies being hard. I do like walking dead because I like the left 4 dead series. I might break down soon on infinity blade.

Your 100% right. I broke down and downloaded Infinity Blade 2. It was on sale for 2.99$. Dude!@#!@#

Is there anything else you do besides fight a person, next person, next person? Dont get me wrong, the graphics and customization are all nice pos.....Its the same thing over and over and over and over. I fought till I was level 5 and asked myself why I am still playing this? Turned it off. Least with The walking dead, decisions are made and new situations arise. Not a fan of inifinity blade, but people do seem to like it. Just SUPER repetitive....

and over and over........................

One nice thing for all people that complain about games or programs on the APP Store: With my situation for example, least most stuff is fairly inexpensive. 2.99$ is an upper price for a game to try. Didnt like it, well it was only 3$ not 60$. I hate that when I buy an xbox game based on reviews and dont like it. Thats when you throw away the 60$. Maybe sell it to recoup losses, but thats still 20-30$ down the drain.

Yeah it gets very repetitive.

There is a certain type of person (and a lot of them) that does enjoy games like this though.

For example there is a game online called RuneScape which, not exaggerating, involves clicking a tree/rock and watching your character chop it down/mine it. Again not exaggerating but people will do this for 5, 10, even 24 hours a day ... You or me would probably look at it and think "why would anyone find that fun" but there are something like 200,000,000 accounts created for that game !

And yea, agree again on the last point you made people pay 500 dollars for an iPhone then complain about the price of a 99 cent app lol

Update for ya. Found a game(besides WalkingD) that is sweet. I am finally excited to play something on my ipad. The Great Big War Game. Its sweet. You should check it out. If you like Call of duty or any war game, you should like this. You have an assortment of troops to use. Attack or defend against the enemy. Multiplayer as well.

Infinity blade is worth the money but I didn't think it was good enough to take up over 1gb of storage so I deleted it

Is the great big war game a tower defence game. I have got a lot of those already but I am happy for you to explain what good points are about that make this game unique

It's not a tower defense. It's more like red alert if anything. You have various types of soldiers( grunt, sniper, grenadier, etc), boats, air support, and viechles.  The game has 50, campaign missions, skirmish missions, and online multiplayer. The missions vary from protect the general, destroy enemy hq, kill enemy general, assault the beachhead, and storm the island. Each turn you move your guys and can shoot. Then the enemy takes its turn. You can also use an engineer to capture enemy strongpoints and bases. It's a fun fun game.

1gb is a lot for a game I agree. Plus if they have later additions, that's more space.