Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store - Changing ID

Hi!

Lately I've changed my email adress so I'm going through multiple accounts to change the email (username) to my new email, my next stop is changing my Apple ID since it is with an old email adress which I do not use anymore.

What I was wondering is lets say my apple ID now is Flornes@domain.com and I want to change it to Flornes@icloud.com will all of my purchased apps follow the new Email? (Not having to buy them all over again and my login will now be Flornes@icloud.com?)

(This is mainly for my iOS apps, I haven't bought that many Mac app store apps - but I saw no iOS app store thread)

Thanks for any help!

I've got a follow-up question that might be a bit more complicated, but has much to do with this exact thing - but ill write a new question when/if the above question gets answered.

PC/Mac, Windows 7, I use a Windows 7 Computer and a Macbook Pro

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 8:47 AM

CArefully read the Apple ID FAQ before you change anything. You can usually change a generic email address to an Apple email address, but you will have issues if you are trying to change an address that is already an Apple address.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HE37

4 replies

App Store - Changing ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.