Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alert issues in the Calendar application on Macbook Pro.

I'm having issues with the alerts in the Calendar application in the new Mountain Lion OS. When I create an event and set the alerts to none on my Macbook Pro the event shows up on my iPhone calendar with an active alert. Why is this? I have also adjusted the default alerts under the Calendar preferences to none but I'm still getting an active alert for each event created by my Macbook Pro Calendar on my iPhone calendar. Is anyone else having this issue?

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 10:05 AM

3 replies

Aug 11, 2012 2:08 AM in response to jasonfromwoodstock

I have the same issue here...

The strange thing is that the alert does not show-up back on my Macs after iCloud has added a default alert on the new/changed event on all the synced iOS devices. Also, the alert does not go off on the iOS devices when the event should occur. So it looks like it is only a label with no function in my case, which does not mean that it is not frustrating me! Apple please help!

Alert issues in the Calendar application on Macbook Pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.