Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What's the best way to pack a small website for the iPad?

I have my little personal archive in HTML and images and a few audio & video clips. Let's say it is 10GB. I want to pack it into an App for offline viewing. Any suggestions? I'm will to do a lot of glue translation hacking to make something good.

Or is there and glue format that can reference iPhoto images from a different app?

Thanx for any input! -jch

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 5:41 PM

If you're planning on doing some programming as part of that packing, then I'd head over to the developer forums with this question. (If you're creating an app for iOS, then you have that access.) Another option is one of the iOS-related mailing lists (maybe Cocoa-Dev). And yes, APIs for accessing photos are available.

A somewhat left-field option is the iBook Author tool.

Or are you looking for an app that does this?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2012 5:41 PM in response to bodysurfinyon

If you're planning on doing some programming as part of that packing, then I'd head over to the developer forums with this question. (If you're creating an app for iOS, then you have that access.) Another option is one of the iOS-related mailing lists (maybe Cocoa-Dev). And yes, APIs for accessing photos are available.

A somewhat left-field option is the iBook Author tool.

Or are you looking for an app that does this?

What's the best way to pack a small website for the iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.