Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

13" Macbook Air/Mountain Lion/Time Capsule Issue

I updated my 13" Macbook Air (Mid 2011) to Mountain Lion and can see my Time Capsule in Airport Utility and access the shared drives but it says my Internet is disconnected. My iPad, iPhone and 11" Macbook Air (Mid 2012) all work fine. The iOS Airport Utility show internet as connected.

All other devices (tivo, ps3, xbox) connected to Time Capsule are connected to the internet with no issues.

I tried searching the discussion for this issue but have had no luck. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

About Mac:

OX 10.8 (12A269)

Airport Utility 6.1 (610.31)

MacBook Air (13-INCH, MID 2011), OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 5, 2012 6:01 PM

3 replies

Aug 5, 2012 8:26 PM in response to Agrestic High

There may be something else going on. I wrote a little diagnostic program to help show what might be causing these problems. Download EtreCheck from http://www.etresoft.com/download/EtreCheck.zip, run it, and paste the results here.

Disclaimer: Although EtreCheck is free, there are other links on my site that could give me some form of compensation, financial or otherwise.

13" Macbook Air/Mountain Lion/Time Capsule Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.