Currently Being ModeratedAug 5, 2012 5:23 PM (in response to Metsphan23)
Five ways to eject a stuck CD or DVD from the optical drive
Ejecting the stuck disc can usually be done in one of the following ways:
1. Restart the computer and after the chime press and hold down the left mouse button until the disc ejects.
2. Press the Eject button on your keyboard.
3. Click on the Eject button in the menubar.
4. Press COMMAND-E.
5. If none of the above work try this: Open the Terminal application in your Utilities folder. At the prompt enter or paste the following:
If this fails then try this:
Boot the computer into Single-user Mode. At the prompt enter the same command as used above. To restart the computer enter "reboot" at the prompt without quotes.
Currently Being ModeratedApr 16, 2013 9:15 AM (in response to Metsphan23)
you dont have to reboot it, click the icon then just hold the trackpad with your two fingers then something will pop out "eject cd" like ("eject NBA 2k13"), if there's no icon in the desktop you should call the apple support.
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points