Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Would you Know if Mountain Lion is Downloading?

Hi. App Store had me update the info in the billing section which I did. When I updated it and click done it came back to the Mountain Lion page still with the icon Buy App. I clicked that for a second time but it said (something like) that I I've already purchased it. I noticed there's the Mountain Lion logo on the Launchpad and it seems to be downloading but there seems to be no progress bar. It seems like it's not moving although we're only subscribed to about 1Mbps with our landline based broadband.

Is it downloading and have I purchased it properly? I've forgotten what the icon display once you buy something because I don't purchase that often (the last was Lion from last year). I know once it's installed, the icon says installed but when you're downloading it should the app say "downloading" instead of going back to "Buy App"?.

Thank you in advance.

God bless.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3), iMac Late 2009

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 4:20 AM

Hello:

If you want to check the progress, go to the app store>purchases. If something is downloading, the progress bar will be there.

Barry

2 replies

How Would you Know if Mountain Lion is Downloading?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.