Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! I just published my free book onto ibooks. Everything looks great except the print length is incorrect. It says there are only 3 pages. But the whole book (about 20 pages) is all there when it is downloaded. Why?

I just published my ibook as a free account. Just got approved and is now on ibooks. Everything looks good, except the print length is incorrect. It only says it is 3 pages when the book is about 20. I have no idea how to fix this. I used itunes Producer 2.7.1 to publish it and there is no option to even put in the print length. I really would like this fixed. Any suggestions???

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 6:02 AM

There are no replies.

Help! I just published my free book onto ibooks. Everything looks great except the print length is incorrect. It says there are only 3 pages. But the whole book (about 20 pages) is all there when it is downloaded. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.