Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lion clients connectivity to lion server 10.7.4

i have been having issues connecting Lion clients running 10.7.4 to the mac mini running lion server 10.7.4

The issue started after i did a clean install of lion server. I configured everything correctly by downloading server admin tools, turning on the open directory, and creating a master open directory for the server. i then created both a test account and a generic account to see if the accounts will work when a client trys to connect. The lion clients had no issue connecting to the server but when the Mac would restart, a red dot would come on the side saying all network accounts are unavailable. I am not sure what is happening and yes i have checked the DNS portion and everything is in working order.

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 8:53 AM

There are no replies.

Lion clients connectivity to lion server 10.7.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.