Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Entourage 2008 to Outlook 2011

I have a user that was recently moved from Entourage 2008 to Outlook 2011. There seem to be two things that are not working properly:

1) The exported/imported contacts do not work in Outlook. The user gets a 5.5.4 invalid email address error.

2) I can't figure out how to export the "boxes" from Entourage and import them into Outlook.

Any help is appreciated.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 11:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 11:26 AM

As those are not Apple productsI think you'd do better to ask Microsoft through their forums:

Office for Mac forums

MS employees often respond in those forums so you get the expertise of their Mac Business Group gurus.

I think I'm one of a handful of people around here that uses Entourage. I have avoided Office 2011 but I know that, when exporting to newer computers, I select "Items to an Entourage achive" and that gets everything; mail, folders I've created, contacts, and calendar. Here are the settings in the first Export screen from Entourage 2008:

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 6, 2012 11:26 AM in response to Gelly77

As those are not Apple productsI think you'd do better to ask Microsoft through their forums:

Office for Mac forums

MS employees often respond in those forums so you get the expertise of their Mac Business Group gurus.

I think I'm one of a handful of people around here that uses Entourage. I have avoided Office 2011 but I know that, when exporting to newer computers, I select "Items to an Entourage achive" and that gets everything; mail, folders I've created, contacts, and calendar. Here are the settings in the first Export screen from Entourage 2008:

User uploaded file

Entourage 2008 to Outlook 2011

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.