Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

find my iphone part 2

I cant find my post from last week. But cant use find iphone on son's iPhone 4 anymore. I asked last week how to make sure it was on and someone quickly replied to go to settings and turn on in icloud. "Of course" I responded. Went to look at the phone that night, and iCloud is missing from settings. Not sure how that happened, but what do I need to do to get it back on there? Thanks

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 2:49 PM

9 replies

Aug 10, 2012 12:52 PM in response to MW1957

Ok, back to this issue for me please. My son has not updated since the beginning so he had 4.3.3 on his iphone. He says it never had iCloud. I can't verify that but I need to get back the ability to "find" his phone. Can someone help? If I can't update his OS can we get it back? If not, when I'm able to update his OS will his phone "accept" the lastest OS??? Thanks, really have to get this fixed.

Aug 14, 2012 4:53 PM in response to MW1957

FINALLY down loaded latest software for the oldest phone. Works fine. EXCEPT something new. Trying to isolate but you guys can likely point me there the fastest...some text messages are not between the two phones intended. Some between my son and my wife I am getting, even though I am not selected as a recipient. Is this an imessage issue with the new software? help?

find my iphone part 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.