Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I view itunes U courses on windows using iTunes?

Can I view courses created in itunes U on windows based machines that are running the windows version of iTunes?

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 4:09 AM

5 replies

Mar 5, 2014 12:07 AM in response to chadders

For public courses (published through public site manager), they do appear in iTunesU and can be accessed with iTunes on Mac or PC.

However, be aware that the structure of the materials in course manager does not seem to be preserved when viewed this way.

In my experience, you will end up with what looks like a rather cluttered collection of assets. I don't believe you can control the sequence in which they appear either.

Aug 19, 2014 9:04 PM in response to noutram

The order of assets can be controlled by the author of the course in the materials list for the course. If the author has set up the materials list in a logical sequence in Course Manager, that sequence is maintained when the user of a Windows computer views the course in the Windows version of iTunes. It is not necessary for the Windows user to have an iOS device to view the materials of the course. In iTunes, the Windows user goes to the store, selects the course, and downloads whatever assets he wants from the list, which are stored in his iTunes library. To view the materials the user switches to the library where they can be accessed.

Can I view itunes U courses on windows using iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.