Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my 6th generation ipod nano screen gone blank! doesnt hold charge either any ideas thanks

Hi, i have a 3month old ipod nano, the screen has gone blank, tried recharging but no good, it happened before but seemed to come back to life also before this happened the battery didnt hold a charge for long 4hrs if i was lucky help! ta

iPod nano, only 3 months old

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 8:12 AM

5 replies

Aug 7, 2012 8:53 AM in response to add121

What do you mean by the screen has gone blank? Does it appear black as if it is no longer powered on or is it a white screen?

Since the iPod is still less than a year old, it's still covered by Apple's 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. So if possible, make a trip to your local Apple Store and show them what you are experiencing and they deem in a defect, they should swap it out for you at no cost.

B-rock

my 6th generation ipod nano screen gone blank! doesnt hold charge either any ideas thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.