Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set iCal alerts to a specific time the previous day, regardless of their specific time (so I can get an overview of tomorrow)?

I think it would be incredibly useful to be able to get at, say, 10pm each evening, a pop up overview of the next day's events. I'm hoping for a tick box somewhere to set my default reminder as a specific time on the previous day, in the same way that you can do '15 minutes before'. Currently you can set reminders for a specific time and date, but, entering this for every item – especially if you want them to coincide – is more than slightly tedious. Furthermore, I input a lot of my Calender events on my iPhone (they sync via iCloud), which has no such functionality, rendering this essentially defunct.

Any ideas?

Calendar / iCal-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 10:54 AM

There are no replies.

How do I set iCal alerts to a specific time the previous day, regardless of their specific time (so I can get an overview of tomorrow)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.