Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i re-download an episode?

so i purchased the two seasons of Falling Skies but one of the episodes on the first season: Sanctuary, Pt. 2 didnt download correctly, i dont believe. For one, i cant get it to play (it stopped in the middle and when i press play, it goes all slow-motion and audio isnt existant). secondly, it wont download onto my ipod (its an ipod classic 80g) and when it reaches that episode, it gets stuck on its number (like "downloading 4/18", for example) and it wont completely sync, and anything else that i tryed to download to it at the same time dont appear on my ipod after. i think if i can re-download it, it might fix it, but im NOT going to pay for it, that ********, i already paid for every episode. PLZ HELP

iPod classic, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 2:51 PM

I'd report the problem to the iTunes Store.

Log in to the Store. Click on "Account" in your Quick Links. When you're in your Account information screen, go down to Purchase History and click "See all".

Find the item that is not playing properly. If you can't see "Report a Problem" next to the item, click the "Report a problem" button. Now click the "Report a Problem" link next to the item.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2012 2:51 PM in response to RaptureWillRise

I'd report the problem to the iTunes Store.

Log in to the Store. Click on "Account" in your Quick Links. When you're in your Account information screen, go down to Purchase History and click "See all".

Find the item that is not playing properly. If you can't see "Report a Problem" next to the item, click the "Report a problem" button. Now click the "Report a Problem" link next to the item.

how do i re-download an episode?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.