Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photostream folder in Aperture not working properly

I'm having problems with Photostream in Aperture...everything worked great for months but just the other day while importing some pics, photostream stopped syncing with my newly imported pictures. Half the pictures didn't make it to the Photostream folder in Aperture and therefore aren't synced with my other devices. Now of course, none of my newly imported pictures can be found in the folder. Interestingly enough, a picture taken on my iPhone or iPad appears in the folder in Aperture and across my Photostream enabled devices. I checked all the boxes...everything is enabled. It just stopped in the middle of sync.

...and if drag a pic into the folder, photostream syncs for a while but nothing shows up in the folder.

MacBook Pro, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Aug 7, 2012 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 8:17 AM

have had similiar problems from time to time. Try this.

disable phtostream in aperture preferences->photo stream. Unclick all. close apertue.

go to settings-->Users and groups. Apple ID. hit change. delete apple id using -. Now add yourself back in using your apple id.

restart aperture. enable photostream. give it a while to download your stuff.

I've had to do this multiple times. It seems any update to os/x or aperture or a full moon causes some issue in connectivity to iCloud.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2012 8:17 AM in response to Mikey_K99

have had similiar problems from time to time. Try this.

disable phtostream in aperture preferences->photo stream. Unclick all. close apertue.

go to settings-->Users and groups. Apple ID. hit change. delete apple id using -. Now add yourself back in using your apple id.

restart aperture. enable photostream. give it a while to download your stuff.

I've had to do this multiple times. It seems any update to os/x or aperture or a full moon causes some issue in connectivity to iCloud.

Photostream folder in Aperture not working properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.