Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Glitches in Lion - is there a solution or should I go back to SL?

I'm having a lot of stupid little glitches with Lion that are unfortunately making it difficult to use. Here's a list:

Netflix keeps giving me the Silverlight error prompting me to uninstall and reinstall, which I do to no avail.

If I try to sign out of my account in the App store it signs me in again within a second.

If I try to download updates from the App store I get a (100) error.

Postbox keeps prompting me to re-enter a password for one of my accounts even though I am recieving mail.

Launchpad resets on startup.

iTunes will not update.

I can't put anything on my Desktop because there is no space...I'm assuming this is because it's running from Recovery HD.

"Photobooth can't save your photos" error.

I really don't want to go back to Snow Leopard and I love all of the features of Lion but I can't continue to use it if these errors persist. Are there any fixes to these? I've tried repairing disk permissions and verifying that my disk is ok, along with reinstalling Lion from a USB stick.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 8:36 AM

There are no replies.

Glitches in Lion - is there a solution or should I go back to SL?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.