Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to set up an Exchange Calendar (Office 365) on Calendar?

Hello all.

Recently my office's MS Exchange Account has been migrated to the new Office 365.

With the given information of user ID (exisiting) and the (new) server address in the form of - m.outlook.com, I was able to easily configure my entire Office Exchange Account (Mail, Calendar etc) on my iOS devices - iPhone and iPad. Office email shows up in Mail, and calendar shows up alongside my iCloud's calendar in Calendar. No problem at all.

(Before this migration, I was already able to set up my Exchange account on my iOS devices, this is just changing/updating server address and minor change to my user ID)

I have Outlook 2011 (Mac) running on my iMac, but I only launch it when I need access to office email, but I would like my office calendar to appear in OSX's Calendar app.

(I don't want to set up in my Mail account because I want to seperate both my work and personal emails, and I don't want to stare into my office email all the time, 'cause I always keep Mail open 😝 )

Is there a way to set up?

I tried entering the same info as would on a mobile device but nothing shows up in Mountain Lion's Calendar

Where have I gone wrong or missing something?

Thanks.

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion, iPhone 4S 64G, iPad2 3G+WiFi 64G

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 11:55 AM

There are no replies.

How to set up an Exchange Calendar (Office 365) on Calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.