Skip navigation

Import multiple folders inside a folder

377 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2012 12:56 PM by iCrizzo RSS
iCrizzo Level 3 Level 3 (840 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Aug 8, 2012 12:37 PM

Is it possible to import 1 folder with numerous other folders inside it into one project or multiple projects, doesn't matter how it divides them. I just don't want to have to import each folder individually. I have maybe 90 folders to import from an old hard drive and this seems very time consuming vs. just clicking and importing all. I have tried only highlighting the uppermost folder but it does not import anything at all when I do that.

Screen Shot 2012-08-08 at 3.31.05 PM.png

Any suggestions to what I might be doing wrong or how I can fix this?

Thank you,

Christopher

• léonie Level 8 Level 8 (46,330 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 8, 2012 12:57 PM (in response to iCrizzo)

Christopher,

have you clicked the import button after highlighting the topmost folder? For me this method works perfectly, at least in Aperture 3.3.2.

• Use   "File > Import > Folders as Projects ..."
    • Select the topmost folder and press "Import".

This should import a hierarchie of folders corresponding to the folder structure on your disk.

Regards

Léonie

folders.png

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion, 2.4 GHz I.Core i7, 16GB RAM, 500GB

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.