Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Import multiple folders inside a folder

Is it possible to import 1 folder with numerous other folders inside it into one project or multiple projects, doesn't matter how it divides them. I just don't want to have to import each folder individually. I have maybe 90 folders to import from an old hard drive and this seems very time consuming vs. just clicking and importing all. I have tried only highlighting the uppermost folder but it does not import anything at all when I do that.

User uploaded file

Any suggestions to what I might be doing wrong or how I can fix this?

Thank you,

Christopher

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 12:57 PM

Christopher,

have you clicked the import button after highlighting the topmost folder? For me this method works perfectly, at least in Aperture 3.3.2.

• Use "File > Import > Folders as Projects ..."
  • Select the topmost folder and press "Import".

This should import a hierarchie of folders corresponding to the folder structure on your disk.

Regards

Léonie

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2012 12:57 PM in response to iCrizzo

Christopher,

have you clicked the import button after highlighting the topmost folder? For me this method works perfectly, at least in Aperture 3.3.2.

• Use "File > Import > Folders as Projects ..."
  • Select the topmost folder and press "Import".

This should import a hierarchie of folders corresponding to the folder structure on your disk.

Regards

Léonie

User uploaded file

Import multiple folders inside a folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.