Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I remove any apps by MDM managed apps function?

Can I remove any apps by MDM managed apps function, which the removing app is not installed by MDM managed apps function but installed by enterprise in-house applications?

I am developing MDM apps and I want to use MDM managed apps function.

By MDM managed apps function, an MDM server can install and remove third-party apps. But in case of an app installed before applying MDM managed apps, Can I remove it via MDM managed apps?

I have already been using mobile office programs. And I want to use MDM app for security. And I want to remove the mobile office programs by MDM managed app without re-installing any mobile office apps.

That is, I want to remove any apps by MDM manged apps, but that removing app was not installed by managed app function.

When I installed that app, the managed app was not applied on my phone.

But I want to remove this app when the MDM server send a remove command to iPhone.

I think it might be possible if I can add some apps as controlled by managed apps. But I can't find how to add this.

Is it possible?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Aug 8, 2012 7:53 PM

There are no replies.

Can I remove any apps by MDM managed apps function?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.