Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't add a device to provisioning portal

I have 3 Developer Programs with my Apple ID

a) school program

b) myWorkProgram

c)myprogram

I have been tried to add my device to provisioning portal at myWorkProgram but it has failed and says that "

The selected team's agent, "SCHOOL PROGRAM'S AGENT" must agree to the latest iOS Program License Agreement. Please visit the Member Center.

http://developer.apple.com/membercenter" .

I dont know what is happining here, because before it had been working fine.

xcode 4.4.1

iPhone 4S, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 9, 2012 8:14 AM

2 replies

Aug 8, 2013 5:32 PM in response to K T

I'm having same problem. When I try to agree to the new terms from the Member Center, it redirects to a maintenance page that is 3 days old:

http://devimages.apple.com/maintenance/#accountSummary

Apple Developer Update: Aug 5, 2013

We sincerely appreciate your patience as we work to bring our developer program services back online, and we want to give you an update on our progress. The majority of our developer services are currently online, including Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles, Dev Centers, software downloads, Videos, Apple Developer Forums, iTunes Connect, Bug Reporter, App Store Resource Center and access to pre-release documentation.

We plan to reinstate most of the remaining services this week: Xcode automatic configuration as well as access to license agreements, TSIs, program enrollments, and renewals in Member Center. You can check the availability of these systems on our status page.

As a reminder, if your membership was set to expire during this downtime, it has been extended and your apps will remain on the App Store and Mac App Store.

We apologize for the significant inconvenience that our downtime has caused and encourage you to reach out to our support team if you need any assistance.

I can't add a device to provisioning portal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.