Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how increase volume when watching netflix

It is difficult to hear netflix when watching on IPAD 3. Volume is at highest level. Any suggestions?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (VZ)

Posted on Aug 9, 2012 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2017 2:27 PM

On newer iDevces, in the Settings App, under the Music settings panel, look for EQ settings, in the right hand column, tap on the EQ settings panel and try the Late Night EQ setting.

On older iDevices, try the Lounge EQ setting.

These settings seem to work globally for any media sound on iDevices.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2017 2:27 PM in response to Andrew3w

On newer iDevces, in the Settings App, under the Music settings panel, look for EQ settings, in the right hand column, tap on the EQ settings panel and try the Late Night EQ setting.

On older iDevices, try the Lounge EQ setting.

These settings seem to work globally for any media sound on iDevices.

Oct 1, 2012 3:50 PM in response to christann35

i have a simular issue i do use bluethooth headphones wired would make no sences for me anyways i tend to watch netflix at work just wondering if anyone found a way maybe to boost the volume? or maybe apple can try and step in and not let an update pass till the volume is rasied, or someone figured out the same old hack for the phat ipod WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY back when!?! lol

how increase volume when watching netflix

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.