Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

some albums don't have artwork in itunes match but do in itunes

I have gone through the process of making sure every album I have in my iTunes library (Windows 7 PC) has artwork. I recently purchased iTunes Match and have synced all the music to iTunes Match. I have turned on iTunes Match on my iPhone 4 and nearly all of the artwork shows up in iTunes on my iPhone. However, there are a few albums that do not show the artwork. I have tried re-synching iTunes Match several times. I have gone to the library on my PC and made sure every song in the library has the same artwork associated with it. I still have those same few albums with no artwork.

What should I try next?

iPhone 4, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 9, 2012 12:03 PM

1 reply

Aug 9, 2012 12:19 PM in response to jayfromgordonville

It may or may not show up on your phone. This has always been a problem for me since signing up for it back in October and remains a problem today.

I've had artwork originally showed up on my phone but it was wrong. I corrected it on the computer buy within seconds, it disappeared from my phone and never got corrected and never showed up.

some albums don't have artwork in itunes match but do in itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.