Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipronto todo icloud sync not working

Once I upgraded to 5.1.1, I can no longer get iPronto Todo to sync with my Mac (OS 10.7.4). The iPronto website has no instructions.

I just upgraded to iOS 5.1.1 from 4.33. Before, using an older version of iPronto, I synced via wifi between the Mac Ipronto client and the iPronto app by tapping a sync icon in the app. But the latest version of iPronto deletes that and uses "iCloud/calDav." In settings, I inputed my ICloud user name and password, and iPronto then filled in the server, port, and Path. I turned on "use iCloud" and "Use SSL".

I went to the Mac iPronto sync preferences, deselected "use direct syncing". there is a box for entering the sync URL. so?? I put the server and path info gleaned from the iPronto Todo info on the iPhone (https://caldav.icloud.com/(path). Is that right?? I authenticated the user using my iCloud user name and password...

However, nothing syncs.

If I tap "Sync calDav Server now," on the iphone, nothing happens.

If I click on "Sync Now" inside the iPronto Sync preferences on the Mac, I get this message: "sync was unsuccessful. Could not parse truth data."

Anyone know how to set up iPronto Todo so it syncs between an iPhone and a Mac?

Posted on Aug 9, 2012 1:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 8:31 PM

I got iPronto Todo working.

Merchon, the app developer, responded to my support email. I appreciate his help. Two steps:

1. The old Mac app/preference pane, iProntoSync, needs to be deleted. That entailed using Terminal to make the library folder visible and then deleting the pref pane: iProntoSync.prefPane in the root PreferencePane folder.(iProntoSync used WIFI to sync with iPronto ToDo before iCloud)

2. Delete iPronto ToDo off the iPhone and then reinstall via iTunes. Enter the iCloud ID and password in iPronto Todo iCloud/CalDAV settings, and tap "use iCloud." The app populates the Server URL, port, and path. Choose preferred setting for "Auto Sync Every".

The spinning circle in the top bar indicates it is syncing with iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2012 8:31 PM in response to Dennis Hesselbarth

I got iPronto Todo working.

Merchon, the app developer, responded to my support email. I appreciate his help. Two steps:

1. The old Mac app/preference pane, iProntoSync, needs to be deleted. That entailed using Terminal to make the library folder visible and then deleting the pref pane: iProntoSync.prefPane in the root PreferencePane folder.(iProntoSync used WIFI to sync with iPronto ToDo before iCloud)

2. Delete iPronto ToDo off the iPhone and then reinstall via iTunes. Enter the iCloud ID and password in iPronto Todo iCloud/CalDAV settings, and tap "use iCloud." The app populates the Server URL, port, and path. Choose preferred setting for "Auto Sync Every".

The spinning circle in the top bar indicates it is syncing with iCloud.

Ipronto todo icloud sync not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.