Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had to reset my iPhone so I backed up all of my apps & photos & everything. How do I get them back onto my phone?

I tried to back up my phone afterwards but all that comes back are my contacts. Also, on when I look at my iCloud on my phone all the apps are there I just don't know how to get them back onto my phone along with my pictures.

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 11:03 AM

2 replies

Apr 14, 2013 10:09 AM in response to erinnjaade

assuming that it's an iCloud backup, it should restore everything, including downloading your apps.

You can also go to the Appstore and tap 'purchases' at the bottom right. Or you go to 'updates' and then 'purchases'

If you backed up after restoring as new, that might overwrite another backup. If you reset your phone, you could try to restore from an older backup if you see one available. If you're not comfortable trying this, I recommend you call AppleCare to support with this.

Good luck once again 🙂

I had to reset my iPhone so I backed up all of my apps & photos & everything. How do I get them back onto my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.