Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with Update All Vaults button

I am having a relatively strange issue with the latest version of Aperture (3.3.2).

After the upgrade, my "Update All Vaults" button behaves strangely. In the past, if you pressed it, it went through the process of updating the vaults and then it turned from yellow to black. With the new version, if Aperture is not the foreground application, the button stays yellow, even right after updating all vaults.

It's not a major issue, but it's quite frustrating because you are never sure if you had updated your vaults or not.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 11:28 AM

3 replies

Oct 16, 2012 3:09 AM in response to John Caradimas

I have exactly the sane problem, even if Aperture is the foreground application.

According to the manual this means:

Yellow: All masters in the library have been backed up, but a change has occurred to at least one version (such as an adjustment) that has not been backed up. The vault should be updated to safeguard your work.

I have updated all 3 vaults multiple times and they remain yellow. Is there any way to correct this, or alternatively find out which picture creates this problem?

Thanks

Pim

Issue with Update All Vaults button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.