Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there any other way to turn Apple TV ON?

my apple tv and mac mini all plug on my TV and located at same place beside of my TV, both can use one remote controler, some time i use macmini to play XBMC by remote controler, but apple tv always turn on at same time~~, so is there any way to avoide this happen? or is there a way to turn on apple tv like hold center button to off it?

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 11:15 PM

4 replies

Aug 11, 2012 7:53 PM in response to Alley_Cat

Thanks for your reply AlleyCat, So that meaning i have to buy one more remote right? that will make more confuse when use it, then do a mark for each? 😐

Strongly recommend apple to add HOLD CENTRAL BUTTON to turn on apple tv in next update.

I think that will be more easy to distinguish between apple product and avoide people unnecessary turn on apple tv by press remote. i hope that more people agree this, then let apple making it possible.

Sorry for my English, hope peoples and apple understand my means. how can i let apple see this? 🙂

is there any other way to turn Apple TV ON?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.