Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forwarding stopped working

I have iCloud mail set to forward to my gmail account. This worked perfectly but then just stopped. No settings have been changed in either account. I recall similar problems with MobileMe. Any solutions?

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 1:13 AM

4 replies

Dec 6, 2012 5:49 PM in response to Adopado2

I have been struggling with this forwarding issue too: any email messages I try to manually forward from my iPhone just never arrive to the intended recipients. I have tested this on multiple occasions and to multiple e-mail addresses.

Using a .mac account via icloud now, I can "reply", create a new message from my iPhone and it gets right through to the target recipient. Using iCLoud on my Mac deskop, forwarding works just fine (again, using my .mac handle). So, I suspect its possible that the Mail client on the iPhone has the software glitch, seeing the Mail client from the Mac works just fine.

Would love to hear of any solutions to this issue.

iPhone 4, using iOS 5.1.1

(not going to iOS 6 til the Google maps thing gets figured out)

Forwarding stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.