Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've recently messed up my Mac OS X Lion by deleting Aperture, but I need to get my data out of the computer. And by the way, I've got an important project in Final Cut Pro X. Is there any way I can back it up (including fxs and positions of the clip) ?

Hello everyone 🙂

I've recently messed up my Mac OS X Lion by deleting Aperture, but I need to get my data out of the computer. I've tried to repair it using DU, but it said I needed to backup all my data and reinstall the OS. How do I backup my data to an external drive?

And by the way, I've got an important project in Final Cut Pro X. Is there any way I can back it up (including fxs and positions of the clip) ?

Hope you guys can help me!

Final Cut Pro X, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 12:56 PM

1 reply

I've recently messed up my Mac OS X Lion by deleting Aperture, but I need to get my data out of the computer. And by the way, I've got an important project in Final Cut Pro X. Is there any way I can back it up (including fxs and positions of the clip) ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.