Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

nano shuffle

I have nano shuffle that is synced too a pc that crashed. How do I sync to my new pc without losing the music I have on it?

iPod nano

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 2:30 PM

1 reply

Aug 12, 2012 12:27 AM in response to 55rjs

"Nano shuffle"? It's either a nano or a shuffle, but not both... 🙂

In any case (same answer either way), you cannot transfer songs from iPod to computer, using iTunes, except for songs you purchased from the iTunes Store (and you can also re-download purchases from the iTunes Store Purchased page). However, there are third-party methods and utilities that can be used to transfer song files from iPod to computer. If you do a Google search on something like "ipod transfer," you should get some links.

Once the song files are on your computer, you can add them to the iTunes library by dragging the song files (or the folder containing the files) to the iTunes window. Once the songs are available in your iTunes library, you can sync your iPod to your new PC.

nano shuffle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.