Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Who is Webmaster of the Forums??

FORUMS, no particular product!! One issue.

Come to Forum, select an area of interest, read a comment or more and try to repley .. get redirected to sign in and then redirected back to the Master Page of all the forums.

Takes a real effort to try and find where we were before signing in.

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 4:44 PM

I hear you. That happens to everyone I believe. If you've started a topic or reply to a topic and get an email notification, it's sometimes easier to click the "View the full discussion" link in the email.

The closest you can get to the Forum webmaster is by posting a question or comment in the Using Apple Support Communities Forum Be sure to do a search for your question or comment before you start a new topic there.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2012 4:44 PM in response to Edwin Law

I hear you. That happens to everyone I believe. If you've started a topic or reply to a topic and get an email notification, it's sometimes easier to click the "View the full discussion" link in the email.

The closest you can get to the Forum webmaster is by posting a question or comment in the Using Apple Support Communities Forum Be sure to do a search for your question or comment before you start a new topic there.

Aug 12, 2012 12:22 PM in response to Edwin Law

Edwin Law wrote:

Klaus1? What a joy to have folk like you paying attention to those of us ho were not endowed with the brilliance and character that you have.

I am a retred profesional engineer , CEO and chairman of two fair sized companies. Guys llike you didn;t last long.

I am of course immensely impressed with your CV, which in fact closely matches my own, but fail to see its relevance to the simple of matter of how to stay signed in to these forums!

Who is Webmaster of the Forums??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.