Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad syncing to iTunes

Hello I have two ipads and a macbook pro. The weird problem which I am facing is that I downloades Asphalt onto my iPad from appstore over wi-fi. After some time I updated it again over wi-fi. Now whenever I connect my iPad to iTunes of my mac for sync and backup , it starts to download Asphalt on my macbook. I have done the "transfer purchases from this iPad " option , "sync" option but still it is re-downloading the huge 1.1 Gb app on my macbook. I would have expected the sync option to transfer back the downloaded app from iPad to macbook.

Am I missing something there ?

One more point , there are a couple of apps which I dont want . I have deleted them from my iPad but they again start to get downloaded whenever I start my iTunes. Anyway to stop that too ?

iPad 2, iOS 5.1, 64 gb 3g

Posted on Aug 11, 2012 10:29 PM

There are no replies.

iPad syncing to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.