Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i restrict access to the (Internet / Wi-Fi signal) between 12pm and 6am, on my children's iphone and ipod touch?

Can i restrict access to the (Internet / Wi-Fi signal) between 12pm and 6am, on my children's iphone and ipod touch?

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Aug 12, 2012 12:08 PM

2 replies

Aug 12, 2012 12:15 PM in response to Hadi007

Not that I know of on the iPods and iPhones themselves, but if you go to your modem's webpage (usually accessible by entering this into the address bar: 192.168.1.1), there may be settings to restrict connection between those times, or you could simply turn the modem off!

Some ISP's allow time restrictions, I use TalkTalk and my parents block me from using certain websites (e.g. Facebook) at certain times

Why don't you ban them from taking their iPods/iPhones upstairs at night and keep them with you.

Aug 12, 2012 12:43 PM in response to MiniChris

thanks for the quick replay.

I've already checked my modem's setup page with no luck, ( it's a 7 years old modem, lol).

I can't turn off the wifi becuse i use it during these hours my self sometimes.

I could've ban them from taking there devices with them but i wanted to check and see if there is a better way to solve this little problem.

thanks though..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.