Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why -right click contextual menu to 'look up' a word (in Apple's dictionary) issues intermittently.

Can any one tell why, when using the right click contextual menu to 'look up' a word in Apple's dictionary—within text, that after a while it highlights the right word but actualy looks up an assortment of letters containing only a portion of the acutal word. Doesn't always happen only Intermittently...usally stops with a restart...but that is damned inconvenient. I hate that I can't rely on this wonderful resource. Most often is an issue in iText and like minded wordprocessors ie BEAN ( a wonderful simple powerful upscale version of iTEXT type, wordprocessor. . I can't live without BEAN for my wriiting and research... HELP, Please. Thanks

Posted on Aug 12, 2012 12:51 PM

There are no replies.

Why -right click contextual menu to 'look up' a word (in Apple's dictionary) issues intermittently.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.