Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you still connect a MacBook Pro to a projector using the MiniDisplay Port Adapter in OSX Mountain Lion

I recently download Mountain Lion... I am the technology producer at my church. This morning I could not figure out how to mirror or even connect my MacBook Pro to the projector using the MiniDisplay Port Adapter. The only display options the computer would give me was for AirPlay... Is it still possible to manually attach and present to a project using OSX Mountain Lion?

Thanks,

Jacob

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 12, 2012 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2012 4:51 PM

Yes you can but you may first need to boot the system to Safe Mode with the projector connected to set the display properties correctly for the projector.

Also in ML Apple has chosen to Hide the Detect Displays button. To access it you have to hold down the Option button for it to appear.

Good Luck.

3 replies

Can you still connect a MacBook Pro to a projector using the MiniDisplay Port Adapter in OSX Mountain Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.