Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY MAC COULDN'T FIND ANY WIFI CONNICATION

Hello all,

I need your help guys, I've bought a neew Mac pro 13' couple of weeks ago and everything was working perfect however a few days my mac stop recongizing my wifi network or any other network around.

when I swich it on the airport start searching for networks, then it shows me a small window with the networks available after 2 or 3 seconds the window is empty and the my mac can not see any networks again.

I have restart the mac and my router, delete it my network form mac then add it again. its been like that for the last week.

the only way is to keep restarting the mac or the router or to keep swiching of and off my airport till mac connect my network automaticly.

do you think its a hardware issue, I've called the shop where i bought it and they said they have to keep it for 2 days.

please advise.

Thx a lot.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 1:47 AM

4 replies

Aug 13, 2012 8:24 AM in response to Feras

What brand of router are you using?

The problem sounds like it could either be that the router stops broadcasting correctly, or that there is an identification issue.

However, since your mac doesn't pick up any other wifi signals (where I assume it usually would?) I would suggest taking it into a repair center. It could be something as simple as a faulty wire on the airport card inside your computer, or maybe a faulty card altogether.

MY MAC COULDN'T FIND ANY WIFI CONNICATION

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.