Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In order to print a document on my iPad2, I must open the document, tap the box with the right pointing arrow, click on the phrase "open in", and select Printer Pro. The "open in" feature is not available. How do I add this feature?

In order to print a document on my iPad2, I must open the document, tap the box with the right pointing arrow, click on the phrase "open in", and select Printer Pro. The "open in" feature is not available. How do I add this feature?

iPad 2

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 5:01 PM

12 replies

Aug 13, 2012 6:07 PM in response to alg5605

You are using the paid version correct? Not the free lite version that you install just to make sure that it will work with your printer?

You are correct - this is copied from their website.

http://readdle.com/products/printerpro_ipad/

Once installed, Printer Pro appears in the "Open In..." list on your device. This lets you print documents from Mail, Safari, ReaddleDocs and many other applications on your iPad that supports this function.

Aug 13, 2012 6:29 PM in response to alg5605

I downloaded the free version just to try it out and you are very limited in what you can do. I also get mixed signals when I read the information in iTunes.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/printer-pro/id393313223?mt=8

Looking at this screenshot makes me think that Open In does not work in Safari - even though the documentation says that it does. this makes it look like you have to add the "p" in order to print the web page.

But like I said, I only downloaded the free version just to see what I could print. I didn't try a web page. I

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.