Currently Being ModeratedAug 13, 2012 6:16 PM (in response to diskgrunt)
Currently Being ModeratedAug 13, 2012 6:22 PM (in response to Peggy)
I did, and while it repaired permisions on
It didn't seem to have an effect on iWork.
Currently Being ModeratedAug 14, 2012 8:06 AM (in response to diskgrunt)
I ended up finding a solution on my own. I re-uninstalled the iWork apps, deleting the apps, preferences and library\application support\iWork folder at the root of the Macintosh HD. After a restart, reinstalled the iWork software from my DVD. I then manually downloaded and installed the iWork 9.2 upgrade from Apple, http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1563 , instead of using the App Store software update method. Once completed, I ran permissions repair for good measure, though nothing was repaired. Launched and the apps are working as expected.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 14, 2013 3:55 PM (in response to diskgrunt)
Great help, this worked for me.
Reinstalled iWork 09 and then downloaded iWork 9.3 upgrade .
I didnt need to repair permissions.
iCloud documents all working on all devices.