2884 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2012 3:44 PM by berkeley223
To sync music, confirm the following settings:
- On the summary tab of your iTunes sync settings you have checked "Sync only checked songs and videos"
- In your music library you have checked all the songs you want to sync to your phone
- There are no exclamation points next to any of the songs you want to sync to your phone
- You have authorized your computer for all Apple IDs for purchased music you want to sync to your phone (in Store>Authorize This Computer)
- You have checked "Sync Music" on the Music tab of your iTunes sync settings
When all of this looks correct sync you phone and your music should transfer.