Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How in the **** TO UPDATE my IPHONE 3 GS, when get the message " you can only autorize 5 computers".I have 6 computers in different countries in Europa as wellas in Asia?

How in THE **** TO BE ABLE TO AUTHORIZE MORE THAN 5 COMPUTERS?

Have computers in Sweden,Finland, Malaysia, and 3 in THailand, connected to my accont.

VERY TIRED ABOUT THIS IPHONE PROBLEMS, WHO TAKE ALL MY TIME !

Can anu person help me, as there are no chance to contact IPHONE SUPPORT !!!!

Will replace my IPHONE 3 GS to another SYMBIAN phone, who s possible to works with bu your self.

It,s not posible to DEAOUTHORIZE another computers, without to travel to these conuntries to do this.

Live in Asia and Europe but visiting Europe enly few times per year.

Thanks fro any informations HOW to deautorize the computers in Europe, without to go there.

Thank you for any assistance.

Hans

Malaysia/Thailand

iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.1

Posted on Aug 13, 2012 9:05 PM

2 replies

Aug 14, 2012 12:32 AM in response to Thailandshasse

You can't have more thatn 5 computers authorised. Individual computers can only be deauthorised directly on them, but if you've reached the 5 computer limit then you can log into your account and 'deauthorise all' (which you can do once every 12 months) and you can then authorise/reauthorise the computers that you still have and need : authorising and deauthorising.

Aug 14, 2012 1:24 PM in response to Thailandshasse

Apple have obviously decided that five computers is plenty to authorise. Since you cannot buy from more than one iTunes Store (by Country), one wonders how you have managed to authorise all these computers in the first place.

I believe, although others may wish to express a different opinion, that Apple's policy on the number of computers and different countries is largely based on the music industry's requirements about the availability of their product.

How in the **** TO UPDATE my IPHONE 3 GS, when get the message " you can only autorize 5 computers".I have 6 computers in different countries in Europa as wellas in Asia?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.