Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4S suddenly stopped working with Bluetooth hands free device even though it says they are paired and connected

My iPhone 4S suddenly stopped working with the Bluetooth hands free device I’ve been using for months (Motorola T215) with the same phone. The iPhone pairs with the device and says they are connected but I can't send/receive calls or use Siri through it anymore. Incoming calls don't ring through the Bluetooth device and when I press the main button on the hands free device Siri doesn't come through. I tried deleting the device and re-pairing it with the iPhone but this hasn't fixed it. The device is fully charged and appears to be functioning. Everything was working fine until Friday, 10-Aug-2012. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mel 😕

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 4:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2012 5:25 AM

Try rebooting your iPhone by pressing and holding both the Home and Sleep/Power buttons at the same time until the Apple symbol appears, ignoring the power off slider.

2 replies

iPhone 4S suddenly stopped working with Bluetooth hands free device even though it says they are paired and connected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.