Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best iPhone 4 Screen Protector

So for a while now I have had Ghost Armor as a screen protector, but most recently my top left corner hasn't been sticking and I need to replace it. Anyone know of a good screen protector? I don't have a preference only that it lasts a while and that you aren't having to apply some weird sticky stuff to make the screen stick. Also, I don't want the protector to effect my retina, or my touch screen. Thanks!

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 12:08 PM

2 replies

Aug 20, 2012 8:58 PM in response to Discoquette

Phone Devil Magic Screen Protector

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VPT5U2

I have used a number of screen protectors and this is one of the best ones so far (from the 20 in a pack for 0.99 cents to the military/space grade ones). The anti-glare feature doesn't get any better than this. The other product that looks good too is the Power Support screen protector. However, the PhoneDevil/MediaDevil are a better bargain. I have the Power Support anti-glare on my iPad and the PhoneDevil/MediaDevil on my iPhone. After installing both I ordered another pack of the PhoneDevil/MediaDevil for my wife's iPhone and for 2 other iPads that we have. I use my iPhone/iPad to process credit cards and customers have to sign on them. It is nice to hand them the gadget without tons of finger prints on the screen. It is also easier for them to see outdoors.

As with any screen protector, the key is to ensure the screen is clean. I recommend that these are installed in the bathroom. Let the hot shower run for a bit so the bathroom steams up. Once the steam has cleared, clean the screen as noted in the instructions. Don't be in a rush. Take your time. Also, use the card provided to remove any bubbles.

Sep 21, 2012 8:00 AM in response to Discoquette

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/gorillagard-Never-Seen-Self-Healing-Drop-Fit-Screen-Pr otector-iPhone-4-4S-/150906254598?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&ha sh=item2322b6b506

Just got this the other day and I have to say they are very good. Perfect fit, easy to fit them (unlike some), good quality and reusable just wash it. Tried it because I didn't think you could but its as good as new once washed and cleaned. Great screen protector.

Best iPhone 4 Screen Protector

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.