Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match vs Artwork (Cover-Art)

Hello Apple, Hello Community....

I had several Problems over the years, but nothing which wasnt' solvable... -> Thanks Apple!!!

BUT NOW, i'm getting frustrated and Apple delivers no Update to fix this, thats not the quality what i am expacted from apple....

what the **** is wrong here !?

My Problem (and yess i know that this issue is known) is following:

I only want to change/update some Artworks/Covers from my music library to new ones. AND THIS LITTLE THING is not working, shame on you apple... you have millions over billions, and this problem you won't get fixed !? What the ****..... This LITTLE problem consists OVER MONTHS and you GET MONEY for that service from us... so where is my UPDATE !?

So for example:

I've several "Beatles" Albums which i gave the same black artwork some years ago... and the only thing i want to do now, is to update this covers to the right ones.... and this is no possible. what the ****.... (iTunes Match is always activated, because this makes only sense for me... why should i stop this service, which is called "sync-service"... because, thats the reason why i bought this service... and all of you did....

So Apple please tell me, what i have to do, that i can update my cover-artwork to new ones !?

If i delete my Artwork, first, it doesnt update on any iDevice... -> PROBLEM #1

If i add a new Artwork and update my iTunes Match, i get my old Artwork restored... -> BIG BIG BIG PROBLEM #2

So why is this so hard to fix this problem !? I dont get it..... sorry Apple....

And if anyone can tell me a workaround for this problem, which works for us all, please tell me/us....

All workarounds which i found are not really sweet... i dont want to stop iTunes Match, because i have to re-download all my informations to the iDevice or Computer which i already enabled for iTunes Match, and that doesnt make much sense to me.....

(For example: On my iPad are no songs saved/loaded.... but every Artwork is already loaded from the Cloud... so i can start loading my favorite tracks.... - if i now deactivate my iTunes Match, and my library is big... i had to redownload all Artworks again.... and thats quite hard work every time, and that doesnt make much sense to me, because iTunes Match wont update any Artwork, so this is senseless .... )

So, what to do now !? I am frustraded..

iTunes Match-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.4), All updates done...

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 12:40 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes Match vs Artwork (Cover-Art)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.