Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

anyone as frustrated as i am...just bought a brand new 13" powerbook to find that I can't load my adobe creative suite 2.3 software! i need solutions that do not involve spending more $$$$ one the newest version.

Is anyone as frustrated as i am...just bought a brand new 13" powerbook to find that I can't load my adobe creative suite 2.3 software using the lion os! I need solutions that do not involve spending more $$$$ one the newest CS version. After googling problem, I find I am not the only one. Apple told me Creative Suite 3 would work, but others said no. Version 5.5 seems to be most reliable. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012), Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2012 4:02 PM

No, you're not the only person who failed to do any homework before making your purchase. You will have to upgrade your Adobe software at the very least. Before you post another complaint about what doesn't run see

About incompatible software (OS X v10.6, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion)

The Lion Compatibility Site

2 replies

anyone as frustrated as i am...just bought a brand new 13" powerbook to find that I can't load my adobe creative suite 2.3 software! i need solutions that do not involve spending more $$$$ one the newest version.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.